Northern Vertex – Gold-Silver Moss Mine Project in Arizona
• Construction Ready
• Open-pit, Low strip, Heap leach gold-silver deposit
• Pilot Production Confirmed Recoveries and Mining Process
• Robust Economics – 48% after-tax IRR
• Targeting +42,000 Gold EQoz/YR
• Resource Expansion and Exploration Drilling Upside
Moss Deposit Key Attributes:
- Measured and Indicated Resource of 377,000oz of gold grading 0.76 g/t including 4,610,000oz silver grading 9.3 g/t at a 0.25 g/t gold cut-off.
- Gold-silver stockwork, brecciated, low sulphidation, epithermal vein system.
- Vein system outcrops at surface for 4,000 ft.
- No major structural complications.
- Robust Geological Model - November 2014 (click to view)
Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona State
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Excellent site access - only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and skilled workforce nearby
- Only 1.5 hours away from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Patented Land Mine Development Plan
- Initial production (Phase I and Phase II) restricted to private lands only
- Phase I - Pilot Plant heap leaching confirm gold recoveries of up to 82%
- Phase II – Commercial Operations targeting production at 42,000 AuEqOz /yr.
- Mine Life Extension Potential with evaluation of remaining Resource of +200,000oz gold.
- Feasibility Study issued in July, 2015 returned robust economic numbers and evaluated operations on patented land only.
- All-in Sustaining Costs projected at US$668 per AuEqOz and within the lowest quartile amongst its peer group.
- Start of Leaching Operations targeted in Q3 2017
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Ken Berry was instrumental in acquiring and raising in excess of $67M to advance the Moss Gold-Silver Mine from exploration stage towards commercial production. Mr. Berry brings over 20 years of senior level experience in capital markets, mine exploration and development.
- General Manager & Director, Joe Bardswich has over 30 years of mine operations experience, including managing the Drumlummon Mine in Montana and the Portland Gold Mine in Arizona.
- Project Manager, Dr. David Stone has extensive experience in the design and construction of heap leach mines dating back to the 1980's including Beal Mountain in Montana, Basin Creek in Montana, Yellow Aster in California, Manhattan in Nevada and Brewery Creek in the Yukon.
- Company Director, James (Jim) McDonald was a co-founder of Alamos Gold and played a key role in advancing development of the Mulatos Mine. From early stage exploration and development increased market capitalization from $6 million to $1.5 billion. Alamos is now a successful mid-tier North American gold producer
Legal Notice / Disclaimer: This document is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. GoldSeek.com, have based this document on information obtained from sources it believes to be reliable but which it has not independently verified; GoldSeek.com makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. Expressions of opinion are those of GoldSeek.com only and are subject to change without notice. GoldSeek.com assume no warranty, liability or guarantee for the current relevance, correctness or completeness of any information provided within this Report and will not be held liable for the consequence of reliance upon any opinion or statement contained herein or any omission. Furthermore, we assume no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage or, in particular, for lost profit, which you may incur as a result of the use and existence of the information, provided within this Report.
Additional Disclosure: The owner, editor, writer and publisher and their associates are not responsible for errors or omissions. The author of this report is not a registered financial advisor. Readers should not view this material as offering investment related advice. Authors have taken precautions to ensure accuracy of information provided. Information collected and presented are from what is perceived as reliable sources, but since the information source(s) are beyond our control, no representation or guarantee is made that it is complete or accurate. The reader accepts information on the condition that errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Any statements non-factual in nature constitute only current opinions, which are subject to change. The information presented in stock reports are not a specific buy or sell recommendation and is presented solely for informational purposes only. The author/publisher may or may not have a position in the securities and/or options relating thereto, & may make purchases and/or sales of these securities relating thereto from time to time in the open market or otherwise outside of the trading timeframe listed above. Nothing contained herein constitutes a representation by the publisher, nor a solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities & therefore information, nor opinions expressed, shall be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any stock, futures or options contract mentioned herein. The companies mentioned herein may be sponsor of GoldSeek.com. Investors are advised to obtain the advice of a qualified financial & investment advisor before entering any financial transaction.