Bill Murphy of GATA.org rejoins the show on the heels of Superbowl XVII with PMs sector commentary.
- With inflation on the horizon, Bill expects PMs to outperform paper assets.
- The gold-suppression scheme is artificially holding the metals at low prices, notes our guest.
- After the gold-raids cease, bulls could regain control.
- Once silver clears the $25 ceiling, a stampede could ensue.
- It may be advisable to accumulate PMs while the markets are calm.
- Domestic and global investors are reminded of the Cypress-monetary reset, chiefly the importance of prepping for something similar.