Skip to main content

Silver Commentaries

5 Reasons Gold and Silver Will Soar

What has transpired so far in 2023 has confirmed that the conditions have been set for gold and silver to soar. Silver is also following a similar pathway to new highs...

Six Consecutive Withdrawals From SLV

The physical shortage in silver at the wholesale level continues unabated -- and how much silver is left in these depositories that is available for sale at current prices is something ...

GoldSeek Radio Nugget -- Silver may break ranks and lead the stampede higher

GoldSeek Radio Nugget -- Peter Grandich: De-dollarization accelerating? Silver could vastly eclipse the previous $50... By Chris Waltzek, GoldSeek Radio Central bank gold demand increasing. De-dollarization accelerating? Peter Grandich is concerned about economic warfare. Discounted precious metals mining shares.

GoldSeek Radio Nugget -- John Rubino: Is a Silver Price Spike Imminent?

The Silver Institute supply/demand numbers - as bullish as it’s possible to get for a commodity. Silver premiums are soaring - US Eagle's around $40 per silver coin ounce. Silver could soar to $30-$40 per ounce.

The S.E.C. and BlackRock Blink on SLV

April 27, 2023

I’m convinced short sellers on SLV short the shares for the precise purpose of evading depositing the required metal to avoid putting upward price pressure on silver and the shares of SLV. That’s why I have never hesitated in lodging formal complaints with the S.E.C. and BlackRock...

Silver Market Fundamentals Strong As It Enters New Era of Supply Deficits

Of all the major demand categories, arguably the biggest driving force is silver’s industrial importance. It is estimated that approximately 60% of today’s silver is used for industrial purposes such as electronics, solar cells, automotive and soldering, with the remaining 40% available for investment.

Goofy Conclusions From the Silver Institute

April 21, 2023

The survey then goes on to (try to) explain that despite the axiom of the law of supply and demand that more demand than supply (by a large margin) must result in higher prices, that silver prices were lower on average over the year 2022 than the year before.

Silver Is A Screaming Bargain

April 18, 2023

Silver is in a multi-decade downtrend dating back to 1980. The silver price needs to be $184 today to match its 1980 intraday high of $49. Silver at $25 oz. today is the equivalent of $8 oz. in March 1980.

Who are Behind the Silver and Gold Buying

The safe-haven boost will also trickle down to silver, despite most of the metal’s demand being from industrial activities. “Silver has historically delivered gains of close to 20% per annum in years inflation is high”

The Bank Crisis Is Just Warming Up – So Are Silver and Gold

At some point there will “a hit heard around the world” and precious metals investors – gold, silver and mining stocks – will be win the pennant.

Subscribe to Silver Commentaries

Newsletter Signup

Join the Free Weekly Silver Review! week in review delivered direct to your inbox!