Jeff Clark, Senior Analyst, GoldSilver
I’m a big fan. You offer so many important benefits to an investor, and at such a low price. You’re a permanent store of value. You’re nobody else’s liability, so I know when I buy you, I’m not relying on anyone else to live up to their end of the bargain in a crisis. You are available in sizes that make you affordable for everyone and have been used as money for thousands of years.
You’re the history and you’re the future. Which is why it’s amazing to me you’re so unappreciated in the present.
I’m incredibly excited that I get the opportunity to acquire all your powerful attributes at a 70% discount from your record high, set this day 8 years ago, especially when all the reasons I bought you at $40 are even more relevant today than back then. I fully understand the explosive potential you hold, but I have to admit, the wait can sometimes be frustrating.
Is your price weakness almost over, or is it here to stay?
Jeff Clark, devoted silver investor
Here's her polite response:
But I have good news for you and your fellow investors. Things will soon change – and when they do I can assure you that you will be very happy with me.
#1: I Am MONEY, No Matter What
- I have no counterparty or default risk. If you hold the real me, you don’t need a paper contract to make you whole, or a middleman to make good on what someone else owes. I am a financial asset that is not simultaneously some other entity’s liability. I don’t require the backing of any bank or government. In the big picture, this gives you a tremendous edge.
- I am a tangible hedge against all forms of hacking and cybercrime. There’s no erasing a silver Eagle coin.
- I can’t be created out of thin air (and thus depreciated) like paper currency or cryptocurrency.
- I am private and discreet. You have to pay taxes on any gain, of course, but if you want some privacy or confidentiality I can provide that.
- I have been used in coinage more often than gold.
- The historical association between “silver” and “money” is still found in some languages today. The French word for silver is argent – and the same word is used for money. The Romans used the word “argentarius” to mean banker, or silver trader.
- I appear in the Bible 331 times. As Biblical scholar Iustin Rosioara points out, “silver” and “money” are many times the same word in both original Biblical languages (Old Testament Hebrew and New Testament Greek).
- Everyone talks about a gold standard, but in the United States the original standard was a bi-metallic one that included me.
#2: I Am Dirt Cheap, With Life-Changing Upside
To simply match my price relative to the stock market in 2011, it would have to trade nearly eight times higher.
This is all very compelling, especially when my friend Mike Maloney says I will soar in the next crisis.
#3: My Price Lags Gold – Then Passes It
Here are gold’s five biggest bull markets, along with my performance. You’ll see that I usually trail gold in the beginning stages of a bull market – then surpass it. Take a look.
#4: Manipulations Don’t – Can’t – Last Forever
I know it’s frustrating to watch my price, along with many other assets, be manipulated.
- Manipulations NEVER last. They always fail, regardless of the asset, time period, or culprits.
First, even though conspirators today use fraudulent paper forms of me to carry out their manipulations, some physical metal is always required to put on these trades. And at some point in the not too distant future, there won’t be enough of me to go around. My supply is disappearing as we speak, and this will diminish the number, and effect, of the manipulations that can take place.
Second, while the manipulators have some control today, the next crisis will overwhelm them. That’s because it will be of epic proportions. We’re in the middle of the Everything Bubble, and once it breaks down, there will be millions more investors and trillions more currency chasing after me than there were in the 1970s.
Not only will everybody want a piece of me, there will be many entities that could engulf my market, just like in the past.
#5: I’m on the Launch Pad and Ready to Ignite
There are numerous catalysts that can and will ignite my price. And as you showed in your presentation, once the next bull market gets underway, the tiny size of my market will cause my price to explode. It won’t take much cash flooding in to send my price to the moon.
Yes, this graph is to scale. And this is just one company out of thousands with enough cash on hand to easily gobble me up – imagine the hundreds of hedge funds, thousands of institutions, billions of investors, and trillions of currency units wanting a piece of me. The subsequent rise in my price will take your breath away.
Don’t Worry, Keep Stacking
- You already know from history how this story ends – I will sell at multiples of what I sell for today.