- Silver and platinum are witnessing material buying the last several months, as represented by a number of technical indicators.
- Federal Reserve money printing has reached record levels in 2020, and Congress is looking into a 4th round of stimulus to offset the coronavirus recession.
- We may be close to a global monetary reset for the U.S. dollar, akin to the end of the WW2 Bretton Woods system during the early 1970s.
- The lagging monetary/industrial metals may perform smartly into 2021 as an inflation hedge and economic recovery play.
- Silver and platinum valuations are holding near all-time lows versus other assets, with plenty of room to run to the upside.