(Denver, Colorado - July 29, 2020) GoldSeek.com is pleased to announce that it will be launching its new website in the coming days. This will be the third major revision to the GoldSeek website over the past 25-years.
In the next version of GoldSeek.com, we are excited to announce the following features:
- Live Gold Prices - streaming live gold prices & charts
- Mobile Friendly - smartphone & user friendly GoldSeek.com
- Gold Stocks – increased coverage of the gold mining industry
- GoldSeek Virtual Conferences - returning our highly popular virtual gold & silver investment conferences
- Scalable - a faster loading, SSL-secured scalable website
- Weekly Gold Seeker Report - our new weekly gold stocks review
"Since 1995, GoldSeek has provided millions of readers with the latest precious metal information and financial truth. The roll-out of the new version of GoldSeek.com is part of our content initiatives to provide gold investors with better, faster site access and expanded gold market coverage," stated Peter Spina, President of GoldSeek.com
“The new GoldSeek.com allows us to kick-off even more real-time reporting and analysis of the gold sector. We look forward to connecting gold and gold stock investors with even more insights into this quickly changing industry."
The website update marks the start of our new Gold content initiative. This will occur in stages over the coming year with new features being added to the new GoldSeek.com site to facilitate our growing Gold Seeker community.
We look forward to this next big milestone in the development of GoldSeek.com in the coming days as we also celebrate our 25-year anniversary on the world wide web -- this coming Saturday, August 1st